„A Mug full of Endorphins” - Virtual Summer Challenge
Terms and Conditions
- Event Organisers
Polish Runners Club Ireland.
To promote sports activities such as running, which have the potential to promote social inclusion,
integration and equal opportunities among club members and all who just love to run!
3. When and where?
This is a virtual race and can take place wherever you want, in your own time and at your own pace between 1st and 30th of June 2020.
You will have three distances to choose from:
- 100 km
- 300 km
- 600 km
5. General Rules and Time Limit
- A virtual race can be completed on a treadmill, around a racetrack, a beachfront, in the forest,
wherever you can and want to run.
- There is no time limit! Just finish your nominated challenge during the month of June.
- You can run on your own or in a small group – simply follow the Government and HSE Covid-19 rules.
6. Race entry
- IMPORTANT: Number of runners taking part in the challenge is limited to 50!
- To enter the race, you need to complete the following FORM
- Registration is open from 30th May to 11pm on the 7th of June.
- Race entry closure is determined and announced when race participation reaches the stated capacity or on the 7th of June, whichever is sooner.
- Organisers will confirm registration by entering the participant’s name on the Results chart.
- For an entry to be valid, runners must:
- complete the entry form,
- and pay the required entry fee of €30 before 12th June (€20 registration & prize and €10 for delivery cost)
- PRCI Bank Details:
- IBAN IE56AIBK93252364850045
- Please include your Name followed by „WWW2020” as a reference
- By entering a race, you are agreeing to enter into the race and also agree to abide by the Race Terms
7. Submitting your results
- Each time you complete a run, you must upload the run details (a screenshot from your mobile app or a photo of your watch) in the Virtual Summer Challenge Event section of the PRCI Facebook page.
- You can use any equipment that has a GPS to track your runs (sports watch or an app in your phone).
- Organisers will confirm that they are recording your run each time you submit it on the PRCI Facebook page.
8. Race results and prizes
- Participants will be classified based on the distance only.
- Each of participants will receive a limited edition PRCI mug (only if they achieve their nominated distance and have paid the entry fee before the 12th of June).
- Prizes will be shipped to participants before the 15th of July (Please take into consideration delays related to the Covid-19 restrictions).
- Runners declare that they are physically fit and capable of participating in this event and completing the distance they have nominated; they are not aware of any medical condition or impairment that will prevent participation in this event or will affect their health by participation.
- Runners acknowledge that this is a virtual run and that the organisers will not track or verify results or provide volunteers, marshals, or medical personnel assistance to any entrant.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, runners release event organisers, from all claims connected with participation. Entrants indemnify the event organiser, sponsors, volunteers, and employees involved in this event directly or indirectly against all liability for all injury, loss or damage connected with the entrant’s participation.
- Entry fee is non-refundable and cannot be deferred towards a future race.
- PRCI shall not be liable for any loss or damage to a shipment or for any delay caused by the shipper.
- Terms and Conditions of this challenge can be amended if necessary.